Navajo Pattern Suede Jacket
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
Details & Cares:
- Woolen Navajo print panelled
- 7 buttons fastening
- 2 front snap buttoned flap pockets
- Adjustable side buckle tabs
- Buttoned cuffs
- Inner pocket
- Cotton lining
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit:
- True to size
- Regular fit
|Size (Inch)||US Size||Chest||Shoulder||Length|
The Navajo totem represents a modern Indiana style. It abstracted ancient geometric patterns from surroundings and evolved into multicolor stripes, diamonds, zigzags, as well as rain and snow. It has a strong visual impact in modern fashion.
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Worldwide Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15 working days, which depends on your shipping areas.