12.7 oz. Twill Plaid Flannel Shirt
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
Details & Cares:
- Plaid pattern
- Slightly drop shoulder
- Button down
- Resin button
- 12.7 oz. heavy twill
- Classic collar
- Casual smart
- Machine wash
Size & Fit:
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal.
- Regular fit
|Size (Inch)||US Size||Chest||Shoulder||Length|
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product. It may be off by half an inch.
Flannel first emerged in the 17th century, created by the Welsh as a replacement to their plain wool garb. Made out of worsted yarn, napped on one or both sides, and sourced from the country’s multitudinous herds of sheep, the fabric provided much better protection against the Welsh’s notoriously wet and windy winters; it’s unclear who named the stuff, but the French called it flanelle, the Germans, Flanell.
The fabric once again was called upon by the military during WWI, used to make undershirts, belts and sewn-on patches. When American soldiers were sent off to the Pacific and European theaters in 1942, they were still wearing flannel, including in the warm lining of the famous Parsons M1941 field jacket.
After the war, flannel proved it wasn’t exclusive to the undershirts, work clothes and bedding; it could also be sophisticated. The 1950s witnessed the rise of gray flannel suits, the standard for most all business men. In 1955, The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, a novel by Sloan Wilson about a man navigating the new business world, was released to critical acclaim and prompted a film adaptation starring Gregory Peck (a style icon of the time) in a Fox Flannel suit.
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15working days, which depends on your shipping areas.