14.5 oz. Redline Raw Denim Jeans
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
|Model||Size||Height(cm)||Weight(kg)||Before Wash||After Wash|
|Model 1||30||168 cm||55 kg||A little relaxed||Fit|
|Model 2||32||175 cm||65 kg||A little relaxed||Slim Fit|
|Model 3||33||176 cm||76 kg||A little relaxed||Fit|
|Model 4||36||190 cm||98 kg||Fit||Slim Fit|
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product. It may be off by half an inch
Details & Cares:
- 14.5 oz. redline denim
- Raw denim
- Classic 5 pockets
- Exposed redline inner pocket
- Leather tag
- Casual Smart
- Machine wash
- 100% Long-staple Cotton
Size & Fit:
- Fits smaller than usual. Recommend two size up from normal.
- Straight fit
In the early twentieth century, Cone Mills, the manufacturer of Levi’s denim, added the colored lines to their denim to help differentiate between the different grades of the fabric. Red line was considered the top grade and collectors argue that jeans made of this type of denim are heavier and superior to modern jeans.
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15working days, which depends on your shipping areas.