B-15 Military Shearling Waterproof Jacket
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
Details & Cares:
- B-15 jacket
- Detachable wool shearling collar
- Zipper front with fly
- 2 front and 2 inner snap buttoned pockets
- Left sleeve zippered patch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Dry clean only
- Shell: 100% Taffeta
- Filling: 100% Cotton
Size & Fit:
- True to size
- Loose fit
|Size (Inch)||US Size||Chest||Shoulder||Length|
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product. It may be off by half an inch.
The B-15 Jacket is made for 14th Air Force during WWII, known as the premier version of MA-1 Jacket. B-15, along with B-10 and B-15 Jackets, were made at the end of WWII replacing A-2 Aviator Leather Jacket. The A-2 has been worn since 1930s and remained popular in the US Army. As leather was a main strategic asset during the war, it was then replaced in 1943 and evolved into B-15. It was not well-recognised until Marilyn Monroe wore a B-15 when she went to the front line during the Korean War. She made B-15 became a hit that the U.S. military was proud of wearing it.
B-15 Air Force Jacket.
B-15 Jacket is made for 14th Air Force during WWII, the premier version of MA-1 Jacket. B-15 jacket, along with B-10 and B-15 Jackets, were made at the end of WWII replacing A-2 Leather Aviator Jacket. The A-2 Jacket has been worn since 1930s and remained popular in the US Army.
As leather was a main strategic asset during the war, it was replaced in 1943 and evolved into B-15 Jacket. It was not popular in WWII until Marilyn Monroe wore a B-15 jacket when she went to the front line during the Korean War. She really made the B-15 Jacket became a hit and the U.S. military was proud of wearing B-15 Jacket.
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15working days, which depends on your shipping areas.